The Peak @ Shangri La at Phnom Penh is basically a mixed development condo which comprises of residential houses along with offices and shopping malls. Hotels are also a part of this project and their development is managed by the hotel management company named Shangri-La. The Phnom Penh skyline is covered up by two residential buildings along with commercial buildings which gives shelter to offices and of course the Shangri-La hotel itself.
Since it has this unique development structure featuring a partnership with the renowned Shangri-La hotel, there are many features and characteristics about the place that are intriguing and at times impossible to compete with by other developments. Some of these include:
- Convenient location
- Integration with the well renowned Shangri-La hotel
- Finishing of the highest quality
- A very healthy yield from rents
- Excellent capital gain
About Shangri-La Hotel
The Peak @ Shangri La story initially began way back in 1971 when they launched their first ever deluxe hotel. The place where they set it up was Singapore. They haven’t looked back since then and today, they are the leading hotel management group in the Asia Pacific area. Shangri-La Hotel now owns a total of around 91 hotels as well as resorts in that area. Along with those, there are a bunch of hotels being developed in other places as well including China, India, Sri Lanka, Qatar etc.
Reasons for Investing
- This place has a potentially high GDP growth
- It also has a strong demand which is increasing everyday from foreign companies
- Similar to The Bridge Cambodia, The Peak @ Shangri La has no form of capital gain taxes or a system of foreign levies.
- Strategic location of Cambodia near to Vietnam, Thailand etc. allows it to share the economic growth of its surrounding locations.
- There are still a lot of resources in this place that have not been fully exploited yet and are still in their untapped state.