When someone thinks about the Caribbean, one thing that comes into mind is the luxurious properties and lifestyle. There are so many to choose from, if you are looking for this type of property, here is a list of some luxurious Caribbean properties:
- Casa De Leon – it is situated in the eastern part of the paradise island, Bahamas. It is a private community and part of Ocean Club Estates. The property has five bedrooms, parking space for two cars and a modern media room. Also, there is a separate garage to accommodate your golf cart. The master bedroom has a view of the ocean and an infinity pool. This property costs about $18 million.
- Jacaranda, Bahamas – this is a private area that expands over 100 acres in Lyford, Cay. Owning a property will have an access to their golf course, marina, twelve tennis courts and a private beach that stretches half a mile. The property boasts of seven rooms which are fully furnished, a library, four golf carts and a bar. Also, there is a children’s playground across the main house. For this luxurious property, it costs $12.5 million.
- Yellowhouse, Lyford Cay – this property is very private, it has five landscaped acres with a private beach. The house has four suite bedrooms, a gym, pool and separate quarters for the staff. You can enjoy this private property at $36 million.
- Three bedroom apartment – this is located in Paynes Bay, St. James. It is a fully furnished condominium with a private beach that is complete with umbrellas and sun loungers. Also, it has a big outdoor terrace and the plunge pool is overlooking the sea. A much affordable luxurious property at $2 million.
- The Residences – it is located in the southwestern part of St. Lucia, there are forty-two properties developed and sold. Price ranges from $2.4-$9 million.
If you are looking for luxurious properties in the Caribbean, these are some of your best choices.